CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Cayden in 3D







We went on Friday and had the 3D/4D ultrasound done to get a sneak peak at Baby Cayden. It was a good thing we wanted to know if the baby was a boy or a girl, because the very first thing that we saw was the top picture. Right off the bat we knew that my doctor was correct when she said that we were having a boy! Cayden did not want to cooperate during the ultrasound, we had to wake him up by having me roll over to my side, then to my back. He wasn't very happy as you can see in the pictures, he had a bit of a scowl on his face- not too happy about Mommy waking him up from one of the few naps that he takes during the day. He really only wanted to show us his profile- I guess he wanted us to be a little suprised when he comes out of my belly! Taryn and Maddi went with us and they thought it was really cool to see him. Of course Taryn keeps telling him that now that Mommy has the room finished he can go ahead and come out.

0 comments: