CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Growing up so fast!!





Taryn will be turning 5 in a few months and she is growing up so fast! She gave Maddi all of her princess stuff that she had in her room and I let her pick out a new big girl comforter for her room. Her latest obsession is Camp Rock, she loves the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato. We walked into Target and the first thing that she saw in the bedroom section was the Camp Rock display. I tried changing her mind, because I wasn't sure how this bedroom set would look in her pink room. There was no changing it, she loved it- and then she reminded me that I said that she could pick out what she wanted. I guess I should be careful with how I word things!!

0 comments: