CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 26, 2008

First Flight











I finally broke down and went in a plane that Joey was flying. Maddi has been so excited about going up in a plane with her Daddy, that I gave in. I wasn't too excited about getting in such a small plane that my husband was flying, but I figured it was time to show some faith. We all had headsets (that for some reason didn't work), so we were official. Poor Maddi, her headset was a regular adult size headset and it was so heavy that she leaned to the left. She just couldn't hold her head up. Taryn was an old pro, she even showed me how to talk on the mouthpiece. I can't say that I will be going up in a small plane like that again, but the view was beautiful. We flew over San Marcos and I got to see Texas State (I graduated from there). The bottom picture is of the football stadium...Go Bobcats!

0 comments: